sexta-feira, 30 de outubro de 2009

You Can't Take Me...



Got to fight another fightI gotta run another nightGet it out, check it outI'm on my way and it don't feel right
I gotta get me backI can't be beat and that's a factIt's OK, I'll find a wayYou ain't gonna take me down, no way
Don't judge a thing until you know what's inside itDon't push me, I'll fight itNever gonna give inNever gonna give it up, no
If you can't catch a wave then you're never gonna ride itYou can't come uninvitedNever gonna give in, never gonna give it up noYou can't take me, I'm free
Why did it all go wrong?I wanna know what's going onAnd what's this holding me?I'm not where I'm supposed to be
I gotta fight another fightI gotta fight with all my mightI'm getting out, so check it outYa - you're in my waySo you better watch out

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário